Williams: The Black Lion (DVD)
Looking for an interesting, exciting, aggressive and flexible opening to play against 1 e4!? Then the Black Lion is just the opening for you! The Lion gets ready to roar after 1.e4 d6 2.d4 Nf6 3.Nc3 e5 4.Nf3 Nbd7 5.Bc4 Be7 6.0-0 c6 - and now Black wants to attack with an early ...g5. This opening, first brought into the limelight by Dutch amateur players Jerry van Rekom and Leo Jansen, now gets the Grandmaster treatment. Grandmaster Simon Williams suggests a simple to learn, yet deadly system of development for Black. Simon explains the main ideas of this opening in an easy and entertaining manner, using examples from such maverick players as Baadur Jobava. In what other opening do you get a chance to attack White’s castled King with an early ...g5? Let the Lion roar and the fun commence!
- Video running time: 5 hours 27 min (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with 50 model games
- Including CB 12 Reader
- Pentium III 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3)
- DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation.
- PC Intel Core i7
- 2.8 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 or Windows 8
- DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card
- Windows Media Player 11
- DVD-ROM drive and Internet connection for program activation.