New In Chess Yearbook 120 (PB)
The New In Chess Yearbook will bring you important and very heplfull opening news. It will save you time preparing for games.
Now available is the new Yearbook 120 , with 26 new Opening Surveys. In the 256 pages you will further find answers to urgent questions such as:
- How does Aronian handle the most popular opening at top level?
- Does Hammer’s 12.Ne2 spell the end for the Short Endgame in the QGD?
- Which pawn sac is the latest headache for Black deep into the Winawer French?
- What is the move Morozevich is most afraid of in the Grünfeld Indian?
- What is the status of Ivanchuk’s queen sacrifice in the 6.Bc4 Najdorf?
- How viable is the direct 4...b6 in the Classical Nimzo?
- Is Miezis’ pet 1.c4 e6 2.e4 positionally sound?
- Can the Nimzowitsch Sicilian be played on top level?
- How dangerous is Saric’ Poisoned Pawn sac in the Advanced Caro-Kann?
- Has Carlsen found the antidote to the Berlin Wall?
- Are Kortchnoi’s weapons in the Open RL still valid?
- When can White sacrifice his knight on f3 in the Giuoco Piano?
- Why not play 10...Be7 in the Botvinnik Slav?
- Is Demuth’s plan against the Old Indian the way to go for lazy white players?
- Is Hodgson’s 3.h4 a good way to spice up the Trompowsky?
- And much more