New In Chess Yearbook 118 (PB)
In the 256 pages you will find answers to urgent questions such as:
- What was Caruana’s new idea in the Spanish 6.d3 variation?
- Who played the Novelty of the Year 2015?
- How does Carlsen deal with the ultramodern 7 ... g5 in the Moscow Sicilian?
- What are the latest trends in the 12.d3 Marshall?
- How does Karjakin get an advantage in the Sicilian Four Knights?
- Is Mamedyarov unbeatable in the Open Ruy Lopez?
- How to create an early upset with white in the Richter-Rauzer?
- Is Gonda’s 1..e6 and 2 ... b6 against the English Opening really playable?
- Has Tomashevsky refuted the Cambridge Springs with his new attacking idea?
- What to do against the 4.g3 Slav?
- With which exotic move has the Armenian team enriched the Fianchetto Grünfeld?
- How dangerous is Svidler’s Stonewall against the Grünfeld?
- What’s new in the Modern Benko?
- How did Carlsen turn the London System into a powerful weapon?
- What was the novelty with which Giri beat Anand for the first time in his career?