Naiditsch & Balogh: Most interesting draws of 2012-2015 (EVO)
- The book contains the 50 most interesting draws from 2012 to 2015.
- The games were selected and analyzed by the authors GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as Wijk aan Zee, FIDE Grand Prix series, Olympiads etc.
- Most of the games are played by top Grandmasters: Carlsen, Anand, Kramnik, Aronian, Caruana and many, many more of the world’s best chess-players.
- The games are sorted in chronological order, from 2012 through to 2015.