Naiditsch & Balogh & Maze: Most exciting games of 2016 (EVO)
- This book is the continuation of last year's successful “Best Games”series
- The book contains 50 of the most exciting games of 2016
- As in the previous books, the games have been selected and analysed by GM Arkadij Naiditsch, GM Csaba and this time round GM Sebastien Maze also joins our team of experts.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as the Baku Chess Olympiad, London Classic Super tournament, World Chess Championship, etc.
- The selected games include illustrious names such as: Carlsen, Caruana, Karjakin, Nakamura and many more of the world`s best chess players.
- The games are sorted according to their ECO code.