Learning Chess - Workbook Step 4 extra
In the extra workbook there are 55 pages with exercises, which means as many as 55x12=648-21 (drawings) = 629 positions.
The reminder with hints how to proceed with the mixed tests can be downloaded Step 4 extra
At the beginning come the exercises with the familiar items from Step 4:
- Eliminating of the defence: interfering
- Double attack: luring
- Eliminating of the defence: blocking
- Pin: luring front or back piece
- Passed pawn
- Double attack: eliminating the defence
- The magnet
- Double attack: chasing and targeting
- Attacking the castled king
- Seventh rank
- Double attack: clearing
In addition some topics from a lower step, but more difficult.
The last 11 pages contain tests. On the reminder are the guidelines for solving the problems without naming the topics.