Learning Chess - Workbook Step 3
From the 5th edition onwards workbook Step 3 is published as an international version. We have decided to remove the reminders and make them available as a PDF file for downloading. This means more exercises on the pages that have become available.
There are 12 reminders.
- Discovered and double check
- Attack on a pinned piece
- Access and mating patterns
- Pawn ending: the square of the pawn
- Eliminating of the defence
- Defending against the double attack
- Defending against the pin
- Key squares
- A pinned piece is not a good defender
The themes of the exercises correspond to those in the manual.
See the Manual for the chess trainer.