Introductory articles about:
- The second Step
- The teacher
- Characteristics of children’s games
- Teaching material in the second Step
- The characteristic features of children's play
- The sequence of the material
- The discussion of children’s games
- The Chess Tutor
- Book or computer?
For the students almost everything is new in the second Step. That is why there is a smaller number of lessons than in the other Steps.
1: Activity of pieces, 2: Double attack: queen (1), 3: Double attack: queen (2), 4: The pin, 5: Elimination of the defence, 6: The 3 golden rules, 7: Mate in two, 8: Double attack: RBNK, 9: Mating with the rook, 10: Discovered attack, 11: Defending against mate, 12: The intermediate move, 13: Solving tests