New in ChessBase 16:
- Opening surveys for every move with a single click. With a choice of focus: Main Variations, Fashion, Side Lines, Attacking, Gambits, Endgame
- Better overview when playing through deeply analysed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation
- Urgent news about recently played innovations with direct access to the database
- Direct database access to tournaments being played live
- Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire
- Innovations and trends as annotations in Tactical Analysis
- After an update to Megadatabase, overview of important recent innovations and theoretical trends.
- Tags for the management of games.
- Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation
- Link to the ChessBase Shop with simple installation of purchased download products
- Slimmed down search booster: required hard disk space halved
- Playchess chat modernised
Minimum: Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX11 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 512 GB SSD, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.